Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Craft Room

I know I have not posted anything in a very long time but I am looking forward to 2012  and a new start.  I think I will work on before and after posts in my house.  Maybe even a few of myself.  I had lost some weight and it has found me.  I know I can take it back off.  I plan to follow the eat Clean plan.
 http://www.eatcleandiet.com/  They call it the eat clean diet- but really it is a way of life.



 Have you ever used a word of the year ? This is a site that can tell you how to use it in the year.
 http://aliedwards.com/one-little-word. My word last year was trust.  I knew this was the word for me but I kept thinking no- give me a different one please.  I learned so much and it really was the word I needed.  This year my word is Joy I prayed and it seemed like the word came easy but I know I will learn  and grow in more ways that I can think of.
I can't wait to post photos and get things done in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment